- Vibration Analysis
- Winding Analysis
- Infraed Thermography
- Plant Shutdown Servicing
- Laser Alignment
- AC/DC Drive Repair
- Dynamic Balancing
- On-site replacment of motors, gear reducers and bearings
- DC motor servicing
- Motor Controls troubleshooting
Electric Motor Winding Analysis
Have you ever had a winding fail at a time when the motor was NOT needed? With our predictive maintenance testing program we can prevent costly and time consuming shutdowns.
Our motor predictive maintenance testing program can help you reduce costly unscheduled downtime. this non-distructive test can quickly test equipment on site and if a fault is discovered, we can inform you of the severity there by allowing you to control the repair schedule.
Along with AC and DC motors, we can test feeder cables, switchgear, transformers and motors supplied by variable frequency drives.
Our diagnostic technology can help you discover:
- Turn to turn shorts
- Phase to phase shorts
- Open, grounds and dielectric faults
- Weak or damaged insulation
We provide you with the test documention and printout along with our expert technical advise on how to correct any problems found.
Companies use three basic methods to maintain their plant equipment:
This system provides for repairs only after the equipment has failed. Frequently this occurs at the worst possible time, leading to tremendous loss of time and money. It's attacking the problem after it's happened.
The company schedules maintenance on a regular basis after so many hours of operation. This teardown and inspection of equipment is often unnecessary. Many times the reassembly of equipment lead to new problems.
A Modern system of on-line tracking and analysis of equipment, which detects problems before any failures occur. It's the sensible approach to maintenance which will save your company many times the dollars invested.
How Does Our Predictive Maintenance System Work?
- We survey your equipment and determine your exact needs.
- Using the latest vibration analysis equipment, we set up a customized database tailored to the type of equipment at your facility.
- Vibration readings are taken with the equipment running under normal operating conditions without disturbing production.
- Vibration data is entered into our computer system and analyzed.
- You receive a detailed report via email alerting you to existing or potential problems allowing you to schedule maintenance activity without disrupting production schedules.
Why our Predictive Maintenance System saves money!
Because our regular inspection and analysis of your equipment can reveal potential problems before they happen.
- You're able to schedule maintenance at your convenience, virtually eliminating catastrophic failures and unscheduled loss of production time which can cost thousands of dollars per hour
- Our customized reports will help you determine maintenance priorities by observing and trending your machinery conditions
- You'll be certain of continuing quality control and efficiency
- You'll see a reduction of equipment damage and nuisance noise
- By utilizing our laser alignment and dynamic balancing services, you'll also increase your profits and uptime.